I don’t have experience with Parental Control features, but a little searching online reveals that iOS (Apple) and Windows 7 have parental controls built in but Android does not.
Here are a few links that might help:
For Android/mobile users:
- Android Parental Control Apps – Disable apps and filter content
- Kids Place Parental Control App from Amazon.com
- Internet Filtering Browser by K9 Web Protection
Android / iOS:
- Monitor Child Activity by Norton
- Windows 7 Parental Controls
- Note: Internet filtering is not available with Windows 7 parental controls.
- Note for Windows 8 users: there are reports that Family Safety for Windows 8 does not offer proper protection
- Magic Desktop
Please share what works best for you.